יום חמישי, 14 במאי 2009

Day 71 - Super sketchy Sunday

Yes, I know it's already Thursday :)

I really love the sketch that we had to work with on this Sunday's challenge - Super sketchy Sunday.



Here's what I made for the challenge -



I'm sorry, but you should know by now that I really can't take a good picture, and as much as I like to blame my cute red camera - I really can't, it's all because of me...

The beautiful papers are, surprisingly ;), Basic Grey - Offbeat collection, the stamp is from Hero Arts set - Trees, Birds & Messages (I love it) and the ink is Versa fine - vintage sepia.

I really love this card, hope you will too.

Chen :)

4 תגובות:

אנונימי אמר/ה...

You should love it, it is wonderful, just beautiful

~amy~ אמר/ה...

Lovely Job!!!

Pam אמר/ה...

Beautiful card, the color scheme is fab!

♥ Audrey ♥ אמר/ה...

Lovely card. Luv how you used the patterned paper here.