יום חמישי, 9 באוגוסט 2012

Amy's Blog Extravaganza - Days 1-5





Amy's giving away a great candy, as you can see for yourself at her blog. You see, once a year, during the week of her birthday, she tries to take a 'bloggie break' and for that she's sharing some goodness with us. 

All you have to do is go to her blog and link.
For extra brownie points you can answer a question everyday.
Here's my answers for days 1-5:

Day 1 - My favorite paper collection, right now, today is Pretty Party by Paper Crate. I just can't stop using it.
Day 2 - I use my washi tape on my cards but my favorite use is taping picrtures and other stuff at my SMASHbook.
Day 3 - I  prefer unmounted stamps. I think I get the best results with them.
Day 4 - My  fav color of twine is bright green.
Day 5 - My favorite 2 color combo is Aqwa and Yellow.
That's it for me. Make sure to stop by her blog.
Chen

אין תגובות: